Gain Global Recognition
Achieve APMP Foundation Certification in Africa
Build a strong foundation for your proposal career. APMP offers the world’s first, best and only industry recognized Certification Program for professionals working in a bid and proposal environment. APMP certification is the global standard for developing and demonstrating proposal management competency. Achieving APMP Certification:
- Demonstrates your personal commitment to your career and profession
- Improves your business development capabilities
- Creates a focus on best practices for your team
- Gains you the respect and credibility of your peers, clients and your organization’s leaders and, in some cases, additional compensation.
- Reinforces bid/proposal management as an important role within your organization and not an ad hoc function that anyone can do.
Why attend nFold's Certification training?
nFold's certified trainer, Sandy Pullinger delivers training material designed by global consultancy Strategic Proposals and approved by APMP. Our two-day training session aims to prepare delegates for the Foundation Exam and they take the exam during the training event. Delegates know on the same day whether they have passed.
The next public training and exam session for APMP Certification will be from 9-10 October 2017. Meanwhile, if you have 8 or more delegates we can do it in-house.
Since 2013, Sandy Pullinger from nFold has been a certified trainer for APMP Foundation in South Africa. She is authorized as a trainer by Jon Williams, APMP Fellow and founder of Strategic Proposals (an APMP Accredited Training Organisation). Sandy has also been certified as a trainer by the APMP chief examiner. She is also an approved mentor for APMP Practitioner level, since 2015.
“Great insight into best practice and accessible!”
Super Sandy Pullinger has trained more than 700 people in the art and science of proposal management.