Write a Business Case
Increase your chances of winning by saying it in a nutshell.
Did your client say ‘NO’ to your last proposal? Not sure how to pack a punch with the next one? The first pages of your proposal need to convince decision-makers that you have a great value proposition. Learn how to create a winning Executive Summary so that clients will say ‘YES’ to your next proposal.
Why attend the Executive Summaries course?
For anyone at any level who writes an exec summary, this course will help you to:
- Structure your business case to increase your chances of winning.
- Discuss 20 ideas that will help you to do things the right way.
- Read and evaluate some good and bad exec summaries.
- Learn global best practice methods.
- Create a winning exec summary using what you have learned.
nFold courses are practical and fun. Learn to write words that win.
In 2014, Sandy Pullinger was selected among 400 applicants to write 2of the 48 articles in the APMP body of knowledge.
The Executive Summaries course is based on global best practice methods of APMP, the worldwide authority for professionals dedicated to the process of winning business through proposals, bids, tenders, and presentations.
“I like the fact that the course is practical with engaging exercises, giving us good and bad examples.”
“I learnt to think out of the box and look beyond what the client asks."