Play the Winning Game
Improve your bid process, skills and success.
Do you submit complex bids and team based tenders? If you work long hours and weekends to beat bid deadlines or your win rates are low and you think there must be a better way, then this course is for you.
Why attend the Winning Bids course?
Intended for anyone involved in creating sales proposals and tender responses, the Winning Bids course teaches delegates about how to play the winning game with the winning team to submit the winning bid. Follow a process that helps you to repeat your successes and learn from your failures. Work as a team to create tenders that comply with your clients' requirements.
nFold courses are practical and fun. Learn from global best practice and experience.
nFold trainers are certified and our bid team applies a unique mix of best practice and creativity to help you win. This course is based on Tom Sant’s proven methods, APMP global best practice, and the experience of the nFold bid consulting team since 2001.
Super Sandy Pullinger is South Africa's only independent proposal consultant with Professional certification from APMP for her impact on the profession.
Amazing Annatjie Jonker has more than 30 years of sales and commercial experience including many years of big bid experience at an executive level.
"The bid scenarios were insightful and nicely brought together what we had learnt."
“I have increased my win rate considerably since attending Winning Bids.”
- You have no idea where to start when a new tender arrives.
- Management insists you bid without qualifying properly, even though you think there is no chance of winning.
- You start from scratch on each bid without a good process.
- You get the bid request just before the deadline, after it has been on someone’s desk for a few weeks.
- There are not enough of the right people in your team to deliver a winning bid on time.