Achieving APMP Foundation certification demonstrates your knowledge of bid, proposal and tendering best practices.
APMP is the global authority for professionals dedicated to the process of winning business through proposals, bids, tenders and presentations. The association offers the world’s first, best and only industry recognised certification program for professionals working with bids and proposals.
nFold is Africa’s first and only APMP Authorised Training Organisation (ATO) and an APMP Premium Consultant. This means that all nFold consultants are APMP certified members and can facilitate APMP exams.
Achieving this level of certification:
- Demonstrates your commitment to your career and profession
- Improves your business development capabilities
- Creates a focus on best practices for your team
- Gains you the respect and credibility of your peers, clients and your organization’s leaders and, in some cases, additional compensation
- Reinforces bid/proposal management as an essential role within your organization and not an ad hoc function that anyone can do
This is the entry-level for the APMP Certification Programme. All candidates must begin at this level. The exam tests your knowledge of proposal and bid management best practices in 22 entry-level and early career competencies. The exam is timed, and the candidate has up to 60 minutes to answer all questions:
- 75 questions
- multiple choice