Business writing that wins using language of success
Do you find yourself staring at a blank page, not knowing what and how to write to achieve the results you want? Do you know what the difference between writing a report and writing a sales document is? Unfortunately, most business writing lacks impact, and if English is not your first language, it is even more challenging.
Improve your business writing skills
Learn how to write better business letters and proposals. Based on Tom Sant’s book of the same name, this Masterclass helps anyone who writes anything in business – from e-mails, reports, proposals, and other business documents. We will teach you the trade tricks that will improve the quality of your written communication, save time, and get the results you want.
You will find immense value, whether writing proposals, reports, informative documents, or opinion pieces.
Designed for those who want to win more business
- Sales, marketing and bid professionals
- Executives, business owners and consultants
- Anybody else interested in improving their business and proposal writing
Achieve outcomes that matter
- Understand how to use techniques that achieve good, clear business writing
- Identify and avoid the “Fluff, Guff, Geek and Weasel” writing styles
- Discover how to apply the right structure to the purpose of your business and proposal writing
- Understand your own social style and learn to adapt your writing style to suit the target audience
- Learn how to apply your new writing insights to emails
Online or in-house
Online open to the public
Talk to us for in-house online and face-to-face options. Strict COVID protocols apply for face-to-face engagement.
Duration Full day
- We will send the link to the online training on the day before the training
- Prices exclude VAT
- Payment (due in advance) secures your booking. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking before the event, contact us to ensure that you are registered
- If you cancel/postpone less than 10 working days before the event, the penalty could be 100% of the booking fee. Cancellations must be in writing. Substitutes are acceptable; please provide details in writing. No-shows will not be refunded
- nFold reserves the right to change trainers and cancel or postpone events. Payments are refunded if we cancel
- APMP Foundation pricing requires at least eight delegates; is subject to exchange rate fluctuations
- APMP pricing excludes membership and hard copies of study materials.
- All workshops and training materials are the copyright of nFold (Pty) Ltd and, where applicable, APMP, Strategic Proposals and Dr Tom Sant. All rights reserved.